homepage graphic go to homepage contact us search the site

Forms & Publications
Online Services
Income Taxes
Business Taxes
Motor Vehicle
Gross Production
Ad Valorem
Payment Options
Rules & Decisions
How do i...
Frequently Asked Questions
General Agency Information

Business Tax Types: Alcohol and Tobacco Tax

This information is designed to assist business people and people thinking about operating a business in Oklahoma. What follows is meant to be basic, introductory information and should not be considered the final word in business taxes in Oklahoma. For further information, please contact one of our Taxpayer Assistance Offices or attend one of our Business Tax Workshops.

Beverage licenses for the sale of low-point (3.2) beer expire three years from the date sales begin. License fees per three year period are:

Retail Manufacturer Low-Point Beverage (Brew Pub) $650
Draught, Bottled and Canned (on premise) $500
Bottled and Canned Only (on premise) $350
Bottled and Canned Only (off premise) $230
Special Event Fee $ 5 per day

Retail cigarette licenses for over-the-counter sales expire three years from the date the sales begin. The license fee is $30 per three year period.

All holders of a Mixed Beverage License issued by the ABLE Commission must obtain a Mixed Beverage Tax Permit, which is a non-fee three year renewable permit.


Copyright © 2007, Oklahoma Tax Commission
Security Statement | Privacy Statement | Feedback | OK.gov
Last Modified 2/10/2007


forms and publications online services Oklahoma income taxes Oklahoma business taxes motor vehicle information payment options OTC reports OTC rules and commission decisions Steps to take for common tax needs meetings schedule Oklahoma tax due dates calendar frequently asked questions Oklahoma ad valorem information general information