Oklahoma Tax Commission's
Business Registration Application
The Oklahoma Tax Commission offers two formats from registering a new business in Oklahoma.
1. The OTC offers an online application process (below) for those needing to register:
- a new business with no additional locations,
- a partnership, corporation or LLC,
- for one of the following tax types:
- waste tire
- and will be paying for the permits/licenses by ACH Debit
2. You will need to complete the paper fill-in version of the application, print, and mail it to the Oklahoma Tax Commission, if you:
- are an individual owner,
- need to apply for other tax permits or licenses, such as: individual ownership, beer license, mixed beverage, etc), or
- want to pay for your registration and/or permits in a way other than ACH Debit,
- intent to pay through an international bank account*,
To enter the Online Business Registration System, please click here.
To download the paper version to be filled out, printed and mailed, please click here.
*Important Notice: Due to recent changes in the electronic banking rules, the Oklahoma Tax Commission cannot currently accept ACH debits or credits from foreign financial institution. If you use a foreign financial institution for your banking needs, you must now pay your tax obligations with a credit card, paper check or wire transfer. Taxpayers will be notified as soon as the Tax Commission can again accept ACH debits or credits from foreign financial institutions.