Full-time employees of the Oklahoma Tax Commission receive many benefits including:
- Insurance—employees receive a benefits allowance which allows them to a wide range of options for insurance including health, dental, vision, life, and disability. Employees also have the option to participate in health care and dependent care reimbursement programs.
- Deferred compensation investment programs which includes contribution by the State.
- Paid holidays.
- Annual and sick leave packages. Employees begin earning 3 weeks of annual and 3 weeks of paid sick leave in the first year of employment.
- Retirement plan which includes contributions by the state.
- Longevity payment which begins in the second year of employment.