homepage graphic go to homepage contact us search the site

Forms & Publications
Online Services
Income Taxes
Business Taxes
Motor Vehicle
Gross Production
Ad Valorem
Payment Options
Rules & Decisions
How do i...
Frequently Asked Questions
General Agency Information

Will the registered agent fee still be required?  If so how?  Will it be included in the business activity tax return, paid with the annual report, or discontinued?

Yes, corporations that originated in a state other than Oklahoma are still required to pay the annual registered agent fee of $100.  The fee is to be reported on and paid with form BT 190.



If your question has not been answered, please visit the Contact Us site and email us your question. Great questions from taxpayers are how this section of the website is created.


Copyright © 2011, Oklahoma Tax Commission
Security Statement | Privacy Statement | Feedback | OK.gov
Last Modified 2/23/2011


forms and publications online services Oklahoma income taxes Oklahoma business taxes motor vehicle information payment options OTC reports OTC rules and commission decisions Steps to take for common tax needs meetings schedule Oklahoma tax due dates calendar frequently asked questions Oklahoma ad valorem information general information