homepage graphic go to homepage contact us search the site

Forms & Publications
Online Services
Income Taxes
Business Taxes
Motor Vehicle
Gross Production
Ad Valorem
Payment Options
Rules & Decisions
How do i...
Frequently Asked Questions
General Agency Information

What name and address do I use when completing the 511-BAT, the company's name and address or my name and residence address? 

The name, Social Security Number, and address to be used on the 511-BAT should be the farmer's or sole proprietor's name and Social Security Number. The address should be the business address unless it is the same as the residence.



If your question has not been answered, please visit the Contact Us site and email us your question. Great questions from taxpayers are how this section of the website is created.


Copyright © 2011, Oklahoma Tax Commission
Security Statement | Privacy Statement | Feedback | OK.gov
Last Modified 1/4/2011


forms and publications online services Oklahoma income taxes Oklahoma business taxes motor vehicle information payment options OTC reports OTC rules and commission decisions Steps to take for common tax needs meetings schedule Oklahoma tax due dates calendar frequently asked questions Oklahoma ad valorem information general information