homepage graphic go to homepage contact us search the site

Forms & Publications
Online Services
Income Taxes
Business Taxes
Motor Vehicle
Gross Production
Ad Valorem
Payment Options
Rules & Decisions
How do i...
Frequently Asked Questions
General Agency Information

My wife and I are both sole proprietors. We file a joint Federal return that includes two Schedule Cs; one for each of us. How do we complete the Form 511-BAT for the Business Activity Tax?

When filing a joint return and both spouses are doing business in Oklahoma, complete one Form 511-BAT. All the business activity, for each business, is combined on one Form 511-BAT. When completing the top section of the form, enter the name, social security number and NAICS Code for the primary Schedule C; this should be the Schedule with the most revenue.



If your question has not been answered, please visit the Contact Us site and email us your question. Great questions from taxpayers are how this section of the website is created.


Copyright © 2011, Oklahoma Tax Commission
Security Statement | Privacy Statement | Feedback | OK.gov
Last Modified 1/8/2011


forms and publications online services Oklahoma income taxes Oklahoma business taxes motor vehicle information payment options OTC reports OTC rules and commission decisions Steps to take for common tax needs meetings schedule Oklahoma tax due dates calendar frequently asked questions Oklahoma ad valorem information general information