homepage graphic go to homepage contact us search the site

Forms & Publications
Online Services
Income Taxes
Business Taxes
Motor Vehicle
Gross Production
Ad Valorem
Payment Options
Rules & Decisions
How do i...
Frequently Asked Questions
General Agency Information

What do I do if I have a balance due when I e-file my return?

  • If you have a balance due on your State return, the program you are using will prompt you to print out the transmittal form 511-V. Use this form if you choose to remit a paper check in lieu of electronic payment to the Oklahoma Tax Commission. Do not include a copy of your return with your payment.
  • You can also log on to the Oklahoma Tax Commission website at www.tax.ok.gov to explore other payment options.
  • If you cannot pay all of your tax at once, please make sure you go ahead and file the return. Filing your return on time, even if you cannot pay the tax, may reduce certain penalties and interest. If you cannot pay all of your tax liability at once, you can contact the OTC for other payment options such as payout plans.

If your question has not been answered, please visit the Contact Us site and email us your question. Great questions from taxpayers are how this section of the website is created.


Copyright © 2011, Oklahoma Tax Commission
Security Statement | Privacy Statement | Feedback | OK.gov
Last Modified 04/01/2011

forms and publications online services Oklahoma income taxes Oklahoma business taxes motor vehicle information payment options OTC reports OTC rules and commission decisions Steps to take for common tax needs meetings schedule Oklahoma tax due dates calendar frequently asked questions Oklahoma ad valorem information general information