homepage graphic go to homepage contact us search the site

Forms & Publications
Online Services
Income Taxes
Business Taxes
Motor Vehicle
Gross Production
Ad Valorem
Payment Options
Rules & Decisions
How do i...
Frequently Asked Questions
General Agency Information

How to I obtain a copy of a lost title?

Simply complete an Application for Duplicate Title (Form 701-7) and mail or deliver to any Oklahoma tag agency. The Application is available for downloading from the Motor Vehicle Forms section of this web site, or may be obtained from any tag agency.

The duplicate title fee is $11.00 + $1.50 mail fee (if applicable). Either current Oklahoma registration, or proof of the record owner’s out of state residency, is required.

If your question has not been answered, please visit the Contact Us site and email us your question. Great questions from taxpayers is how this section of the website is created.


Copyright © 2009, Oklahoma Tax Commission
Security Statement | Privacy Statement | Feedback | OK.gov
Last Modified 11/12/2009

forms and publications online services Oklahoma income taxes Oklahoma business taxes motor vehicle information payment options OTC reports OTC rules and commission decisions Steps to take for common tax needs meetings schedule Oklahoma tax due dates calendar frequently asked questions Oklahoma ad valorem information general information