homepage graphic go to homepage contact us search the site

Forms & Publications
Online Services
Income Taxes
Business Taxes
Motor Vehicle
Gross Production
Ad Valorem
Payment Options
Rules & Decisions
How do i...
Frequently Asked Questions
General Agency Information

If the person entitled to the exemption made purchases after July 1, 2005 (100% disabled veteran only) or after August 24, 2012 (surviving spouse of 100% disabled veteran only), but before the exemption card was issued, can they get a refund?

Yes, they can download the “Application for Credit or Refund of State and Local Sales or Use Tax” (Form 13-9), complete, attach copies of their receipts and mail to:

Oklahoma Tax Commission
Account Maintenance Division
P.O. Box 269060
Oklahoma City, Ok 73126-9060

If your question has not been answered, please visit the Contact Us site and email us your question. Great questions from taxpayers are how this section of the website is created.


Copyright © 2013, Oklahoma Tax Commission
Security Statement | Privacy Statement | Feedback | OK.gov
Last Modified 7/25/2013


forms and publications online services Oklahoma income taxes Oklahoma business taxes motor vehicle information payment options OTC reports OTC rules and commission decisions Steps to take for common tax needs meetings schedule Oklahoma tax due dates calendar frequently asked questions Oklahoma ad valorem information general information