File Your Oklahoma 511 for Free Using OkTAP
The Oklahoma Tax Commission is now offering free online filing of full-year resident Oklahoma income tax returns through our OkTAP system.
Requirements to file using OkTAP:
- Must be filing a 2014 full-year resident return (Form 511). Prior year, non-resident and amended returns will not be accepted as of this time.
- Must have filed 2013 and 2012 Oklahoma income tax returns (511 or 511NR).
- Federal AGI and Oklahoma AGI must be the same.
- Cannot itemize; must use the standard deduction.
- Credits allowed:
- Child Care/ Child tax Credit
- Earned Income Credit
- Sales tax Relief Credit (Form 538-S)
- Property Tax Credit (Form 538-H)
- Oklahoma withholding must be from:
- Current year Federal return.
- Requires an email address.
- Requires Previous year’s Federal Adjusted Gross Income (FAGI).