homepage graphic go to homepage contact us search the site

Forms & Publications
Online Services
Income Taxes
Business Taxes
Motor Vehicle
Gross Production
Ad Valorem
Payment Options
Rules & Decisions
How do i...
Frequently Asked Questions
General Agency Information

MV: General Registration Information

All vehicles, boats and outboard motors in excess of 10 horsepower are registered annually, unless in salvage or junked status (salvage/junk title issued). No exclusions are made for vehicles/boats/motors not in use.

The type of registration depends upon the type of vehicle, its use and, in some instances, upon the special qualification of the owner.

Most registration transactions may be completed at any Oklahoma motor license agency.




Copyright © 2007, Oklahoma Tax Commission
Security Statement | Privacy Statement | Feedback | OK.gov
Last Modified 12/13/2007


forms and publications online services Oklahoma income taxes Oklahoma business taxes motor vehicle information payment options OTC reports OTC rules and commission decisions Steps to take for common tax needs meetings schedule Oklahoma tax due dates calendar frequently asked questions Oklahoma ad valorem information general information