homepage graphic go to homepage contact us search the site

Forms & Publications
Online Services
Income Taxes
Business Taxes
Motor Vehicle
Gross Production
Ad Valorem
Payment Options
Rules & Decisions
How do i...
Frequently Asked Questions
General Agency Information

MV: Farm Truck Registration

Farm trucks are trucks or truck tractors utilized primarily in an agricultural capacity. The annual registration fee is $36.00.

To qualify for farm truck registration, one (1) of the following must be presented:

  1. Current Agriculture Exemption Permit (SMX) issued by the Oklahoma Tax Commission
  2. Schedule F from the most recent tax year federal income tax return

If the laden weight of the farm truck is over 55,000, the owner must provide proof of compliance with federal heavy vehicle use tax guidelines.



Copyright © 2007, Oklahoma Tax Commission
Security Statement | Privacy Statement | Feedback | OK.gov
Last Modified 12/21/2007


forms and publications online services Oklahoma income taxes Oklahoma business taxes motor vehicle information payment options OTC reports OTC rules and commission decisions Steps to take for common tax needs meetings schedule Oklahoma tax due dates calendar frequently asked questions Oklahoma ad valorem information general information