homepage graphic go to homepage contact us search the site

Forms & Publications
Online Services
Income Taxes
Business Taxes
Motor Vehicle
Gross Production
Ad Valorem
Payment Options
Rules & Decisions
How do i...
Frequently Asked Questions
General Agency Information

MV: Manufactured Homes

Manufactured homes are initially titled and registered through the Motor Vehicle Division or a motor license agency. Thereafter, they are placed on the county ad valorem tax rolls for ad valorem taxation.  Upon any subsequent change in ownership, a transfer of title must be processed through the Motor Vehicle Division or any Oklahoma tag agency.  Proof of paid current calendar year ad valorem taxes (OTC Form 936) will be required before the transfer may be completed.

Registration fees are based upon the actual purchase price or current value of the manufactured home. The fee is assessed at $25, plus $.75 per $100 in value over $1500.

Nonresident active duty military personnel stationed in Oklahoma may register their manufactured homes through the Motor Vehicle Division or a motor license agency for an annual fee of $21. A completed U.S. Armed Forces Affidavit (Form 779), attested to by an officer, must be submitted.



Copyright © 2007, Oklahoma Tax Commission
Security Statement | Privacy Statement | Feedback | OK.gov
Last Modified 12/13/2007


forms and publications online services Oklahoma income taxes Oklahoma business taxes motor vehicle information payment options OTC reports OTC rules and commission decisions Steps to take for common tax needs meetings schedule Oklahoma tax due dates calendar frequently asked questions Oklahoma ad valorem information general information