Home Contact Us Search
Forms & Publications

Up to the Minute..

Informational Notice
September 22, 2011

OTC Releases New Form to report Transfer and Allocation of Tax Credits

The Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC) has released Form 569, Reporting Form for the Transfer or Allocation of a Tax Credit, to implement HB 1284. The form is available on the OTC’s website at www.tax.ok.gov.

This form is used to report the transfer or allocation of income tax credits authorized under Title 68 of the Oklahoma Statutes. Taxpayers who transfer or allocate a credit on or after July 1, 2011 must complete and file OTC Form 569. This form must be filed on or before the 20th day of the second month after the tax year in which the transfer or allocation of a credit occurs. 

For more information regarding Form 569, or answers to any of your tax questions, please visit the Oklahoma Tax Commission website at www.tax.ok.gov.  

Click here to download Form 569

Related link:FAQs for Form 569


Online Services
Income Taxes
Business Taxes
Motor Vehicle
Gross Production
Ad Valorem
Payment Options
Rules & Decisions
How Do I...
General Agency Information

Copyright © 2011, Oklahoma Tax Commission
Security Statement | Privacy Statement | Feedback | OK.gov
Last Modified 9/22/2011